Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black

Article about: Picked these up this week. Hope you all like them A black and silver WW1 cut out wound badge. Both in excellent condition. The silver has some minor wear but otherwise great condition. The b

MAP
    ?

Default 2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black

Picked these up this week. Hope you all like them

A black and silver WW1 cut out wound badge. Both in excellent condition. The silver has some minor wear but otherwise great condition. The black is mint.

Next up is a gold!

Any and all comments welcome!

Michael

2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black
    P
    Many

?

Very nice Michael. So what is the story with the cut out versions? Were these made by a specific maker or was this a private purchase type of thing?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

They are private purchased one and where produced around 1930

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Very nice Michael. So what is the story with the cut out versions? Were these made by a specific maker or was this a private purchase type of thing?
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks Phil! Saw one a while ago and put it on my short list to buy. These were priced very fairly so I picked them both up.

As far as the story Timpe said it all. Private purchase. Not common but not super rare either.

Now on the hunt for a gold version!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice score, I collect them too...I found the gold first, then the black...and finally the silver to complete the group...Here are mine...If I come across a decent Gold version I'll let you know!
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images 2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black  2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black  2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black  2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black  2 Cut out Verwundetenabzeichen - Silver and Black 
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 03-21-2015 at 05:24 PM.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Now on the hunt for a gold version!
    I wish you luck in hunting!

I've seen those Glenns badges before, (another discussion), but does not mind if I could see them more often!

myself still missing all those three. But those can be found affordable price. so maybe in the future ...

MAP
    ?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Nice score, I collect them too...I found the gold first, then the black...and finally the silver to complete the group...Here are mine...If I come across a decent Gold version I'll let you know!
    cheers, Glenn
    Top Notch Glenn. Knew these were right up your ally!

These were a bit smaller than I expected when the package arrived. They look bigger in pictures.

Michael

I really took a liking to these and decided to collect all three versions...took me over a year because I wanted them all to be in mint condition so they'd match nicely on display...I paid about $90 for the gold, $40 for the black, and got the silver for a mere $35 last year on ebay, that was a steal and really made my day, lol...I'll keep my eyes open for you and let you know if I find a Gold....Good Luck, Michael...
    cheers, Glenn

MAP
    ?

Great score. That was cheap for the silver. Makes it that much nicer! I got mine for $40 and $65.

Please let me know if you come across one. Would be greatly appreciated

Saw your post yesterday on the Freicorp ebay stuff but didn't get a chance to look as I was commuting home.

2 very nice wound badges you bought.