Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

6 place ribbon bar with EK II Spange and WW1 - WW2 ribbons

Article about: I picked this up locally today, with a nice EK II Spange on a WW1 ribbon, but I am not up to speed on the 5th ribbon, obviously Imperial, but not sure of what it is for, any help greatly app

Default 6 place ribbon bar with EK II Spange and WW1 - WW2 ribbons

I picked this up locally today, with a nice EK II Spange on a WW1 ribbon, but I am not up to speed on the 5th ribbon, obviously Imperial,
    but not sure of what it is for, any help greatly appreciated. I think number 3 is a Bavarian Merit Cross ??)

Thanks for looking,

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 6 place ribbon bar with EK II Spange and WW1 - WW2 ribbons   6 place ribbon bar with EK II Spange and WW1 - WW2 ribbons  

6 place ribbon bar with EK II Spange and WW1 - WW2 ribbons  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 6 place ribbon bar with EK II Spange and WW1 - WW2 ribbons
    P
    Many

#5 is a Bavarian Long Service Medal ( or Cross ) Likely the 9 year medal.........
    Regards,

Steve.

It is the Baltic Cross.

I think Steve nailed it, an Imperial Bavarian long service award....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 6 place ribbon bar with EK II Spange and WW1 - WW2 ribbons  

Apologies for posting this in the 3rd Reich era awards section (I did that because he went from WW1 service into WW2), anyway....

Had this replay back from Jason A., in the US this morning:-

Most likely an enlisted man with the Long service 3rd class. No jubilee medal, so not a career soldier. WW1 enlisted service was enough to get a 3rd class during (or after) the war.

-Bob

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Apologies for posting this in the 3rd Reich era awards section (I did that because he went from WW1 service into WW2), anyway....

Had this replay back from Jason A., in the US this morning:-

Most likely an enlisted man with the Long service 3rd class. No jubilee medal, so not a career soldier. WW1 enlisted service was enough to get a 3rd class during (or after) the war.

-Bob
    Hello Bob,
    No problem, I just thought under the circumstances, it would fit better here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph, appreciate it mate, I think I have the info I was chasing, so happy with the end result, and of course
    the superb knowledge that is based on this forum.

have a great day !

Cheers

Bob

It is truly remarkable the tone of the blue color of the fifth ribbon.