Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Another camoflaged german helmet

Article about: This is my latest camouflaged helmet. Again it is another good piece which was probably field painted before the orders issued in 1918 for the painting of helmets. For those of you who saw m

hello steve

Sounds like a good swap to me!
    Not been to the Liverpool arms fair yet,but will see if I can get there at some point,something always seems to get in the way of going to look at old stuff. Looking forward to that trench map it sounds really interesting, and a good price too. Nice one.

Cheers, Rich.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another camoflaged german helmet
    P
    Many

she's a beaut steve
    Regards James

?

That's a Great looking lid, I really like the pattern.

Dean O

Quote by centigas View Post
    hello steve

Sounds like a good swap to me!
    Not been to the Liverpool arms fair yet,but will see if I can get there at some point,something always seems to get in the way of going to look at old stuff. Looking forward to that trench map it sounds really interesting, and a good price too. Nice one.

Cheers, Rich.
    Hi Rich,

I'm at a reunion on this coming Saturday at the Norbreck Castle in Blackpool. I will be showing my next book to the regiment, it's a sneak preview for them. Several of them come from 01900 country. Our regiment was - and still is known as the Lancashire and Cumbrian gunners.

Cheers,
    Steve.

Hi steve

Sounds like youll have a good time- Blackpool, Jam eaters and Marras! Have fun!

Hi Harry, that is a totally ORIGINAL lid, never seen that camo before., looks very solid, Very nice mate.

Regards SK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2