Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another Pickelhaube Korpus

Article about: So, by accident i stumbeled upon another Pickelhaube Korpus, its equally cheap as the last one i posted, but its missing even more parts. It seems to me as its an Original Versuchsmodell 190

Default Another Pickelhaube Korpus

So, by accident i stumbeled upon another Pickelhaube Korpus, its equally cheap as the last one i posted, but its missing even more parts.
    It seems to me as its an Original Versuchsmodell 1905/1906 German Pickelhaube Spiked Helmet Evolution Guide
    It also could be an Ersatz Pickelhaube, but i´m not sure.
    I´m not knowledgebal on these helmets and all i know is from Kaisersbunkers website, which Andy showed to me.
    But the overall apperance seems to fit in my Opinion, and it looks like it has some age to it.
    Would it be more worth then a normal Pickelhaube, as its only a Versuchsmodell/Test model which was produced in smaller numbers? Do you think is original?
    Would it be worth buying and then completing it over time?

All opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Regards Adravor

Another Pickelhaube KorpusAnother Pickelhaube KorpusAnother Pickelhaube Korpus

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Pickelhaube Korpus
    P
    Many

No Opinions?

Its more use to someone who has all the parts and a damaged shell, otherwise it will cost you too much to source all the parts needed to restore it.

Cheers,
    Ste

Thank you, but do you think its an original piece, even if i dont buy it it would be good to learn. Do you think its the Versuchsmodell or Ersatzmodell? The price is only 40 Euros, so considering a good one costs atleast 500 its still cheap.

?

looks like someone has already striped it of it's parts to put one together . agree not worth the effort.

This is a fake helmet....it is a reproduction. It can be bought from Ebay.co.uk. There are many like this one on there.

A real Model 1905/06 would have leather under the felt. AND the felt on the one you have shown looks very suspicious.