Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Artillery Pickelhaube

Article about: Please can anyone identify this artillery pickelhaube . Also three of the stars are missing fron the top ball escution, can these be bought anywhere. Thanks, John.

?

Default Re: Artillery Pickelhaube

Sorry if you feel offended here, that was the last thing on earth I intended to do... It's just that sometimes those covers are not displayed because someone doesn't want to cover a complete helmet.
    Again, I wasn't saying there is something wrong with your helmet or anything else. If you feel it that way, I appologize again to you... Maybe my English isn't good enough to express what I exactly meant..

Adler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery Pickelhaube
    P
    Many

Quote by Adler View Post
    Sorry if you feel offended here, that was the last thing on earth I intended to do... It's just that sometimes those covers are not displayed because someone doesn't want to cover a complete helmet.
    Again, I wasn't saying there is something wrong with your helmet or anything else. If you feel it that way, I appologize again to you... Maybe my English isn't good enough to express what I exactly meant..

Adler
    No offence taken Adler, It is not in my collecting interests. My wife inhereted it and it just sits in a cupboard, not really loved, that is the helmet not my wife.John.

Blackpowder44, unloved !!...its a beauty !!...Guard Artillery Officers Kugelhelm, that Officers wappen (front badge) is woth a fortune alone, the interior is a shame, but in my mind would'nt harm its appeal. Get it on display !!!....as to covering it up, NO. Stuka f made a good point, if you have a pickelhaube cover, the best way to display is to use one of the 'tacky' plastic/resin helms available on the net for fancy dress, cheap at around £10 or less, and you dont have to hide any of your pickelhaubes from view. Just add a couple of cockades a chinstrap and display ! heres how it looks on my 'tacky' helm.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Pickelhaube   Artillery Pickelhaube  

Artillery Pickelhaube  

Hey oradour, had a nice holliday?
    That is a tacky helmet you have got there!! That thing needs a cover!!
    Like you said; at 10 £....one can not expect much.
    Have you seen my plastic helmets?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Pickelhaube  
    Attached Images Attached Images Artillery Pickelhaube 
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2