Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA

Article about: I have searched for one of these for many years, and recently picked up this example. The quality and construction are exceptional. Enjoy!

Default Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA

I have searched for one of these for many years, and recently picked up this example. The quality and construction are exceptional. Enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA   Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA  

Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA   Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA  

Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA   Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA  

Default Re: Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA

Hi Steven, that is really very nice indeed.

Cheers, Ade.

Nice looking WB.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thank you very much Ade and Greg. At one time, years ago, I had nearly 100 VWA's as that was my main focus of collecting. Now, I have two, this one, and a black Imperial that I bought as a kid.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

The only ones I have are miniatures. My main interest is Eks
    and have never really concentrated on anything else.
    However I would mind getting a silver cutout WB that is
    actually made of silver. Untill then, I am happy with the
    occassional miniature.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    The only ones I have are miniatures. My main interest is Eks
    and have never really concentrated on anything else.
    However I would mind getting a silver cutout WB that is
    actually made of silver. Untill then, I am happy with the
    occassional miniature.
    Hi Greg,

I have seen some of your crosses on another forum and I was always very impressed at the rarities you have. As far as the silver cutout varieties, I have seen quite a few on ebay, but the prices have been all over the place. If I ever come across one, I'll send you a PM.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Hi "mangler" , i really like that award , it looks great , and i have never seen the rayback before , thanks for showing it , great close up pics by the way

cheers Al

Quote by ALLERBERGER View Post
    Hi "mangler" , i really like that award , it looks great , and i have never seen the rayback before , thanks for showing it , great close up pics by the way

cheers Al
    Hi Al...that's my Sicilian calling card . Though I can't prove it, I suspect this is a product of CE Juncker of Berlin. The constructionis nearly identical to the pieces produced from that firm.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

patrick1974
    ?

Great looking VWA

Quote by patrick1974 View Post
    Great looking VWA
    Howdy...thanks! Here is another I used to own, but no more as I let a friend wrestle it away from me. It was very unusual in that it was originally a screw back that was converted to a pin back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast