Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Camo M16

Article about: Hi Guys, this was a very lucky buy from an antiques fair in the UK some years ago. I just beat a militaria dealer to it. Camo WW1 German helmets are very popular and are now much reproduced.

Default Camo M16

Hi Guys, this was a very lucky buy from an antiques fair in the UK some years ago. I just beat a militaria dealer to it.

Camo WW1 German helmets are very popular and are now much reproduced. Take great care in buying one.

Look at the honest wear and age to this one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo M16   Camo M16  

Camo M16   Camo M16  

Camo M16   Camo M16  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo M16
    P
    Many

beorn
    ?

Default Re: Camo M16

Nice helmet Ade, you don`t see to many M16 with complete liner! and in that good condition. Nice one I must say

I got me one myself two weeks ago from a well known Swedish collector so I was not cheap but it is very nice!

/Bjorn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo M16   Camo M16  

Camo M16   Camo M16  

Camo M16  

Thumbs up Re: Camo M16

Nice one Adrian. Personally I don't dare buying any camo helmets since they are so frequently faked. Most of these fakes are so good that you can't distinguish them from real ones if you haven't got a trained eye...

Yours seems to be a good one

Greetz

Nick VR

Johnnie
    ?

Nice! Legitimate, untouched First War cammos are hard to find. And as mentioned, highly faked. Thanks for sharing.

Johnnie

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Camo M16

Although a WWII collector and interested me self I always would fancy one of these Ade, beautiful and honest WWI camo, thanks for sharing.

?

2 very nice lids a pleasure to see!

?

Ade, now thats what an honest looking WW1 camo should look like, i had one many yrs ago but for some insane reason i gave it to my nephew because he started collecting, my sister, his mother threw it out in the rubbish about 10yrs ago along with a few very nice items that i gave him, needless to say i was not impressed and we dont speak anymore, it was one of the last things my dad got me before he died. Do you use anything to keep the leather supple

Hi Dave, it is really best not to put anything on old leather. I wipe over with a clean cloth is all that is needed. There is something written on the liner which I cannot read. Ignore the drawstring which is a modern replacement.

I would have been annoyed too if that happened to a gift.

Cheers, Ade.