Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Camo M16: is it all ok or not?

Article about: I bought this helmet, the thing is it looks all ok, but the inside looks just too new, the rivits and the liner have never been out , it has it's pads , came whith chin strap. The paint look

Default Camo M16: is it all ok or not?

I bought this helmet, the thing is it looks all ok, but the inside looks just too new,
    the rivits and the liner have never been out , it has it's pads , came whith chin strap. The paint looks ok , please take a look at it all , post reply, is it a copy or just the way thay are?Black lighted, the inside all ok no glow has horse hair in pads? Why would the inside be free from rust and paint not as dark as the outside?

Please help!

I paid £200. Was it a deal or crap or did i do ok???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Camo M16: is it all ok or not?   Camo M16: is it all ok or not?  

Camo M16: is it all ok or not?   Camo M16: is it all ok or not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo M16: is it all ok or not?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Camo M16: is it all ok or not?

Sorry to say, but the liner is not german WW1 (to narrow), the rivets for the liner are not even close to original German WW1 and the paint looks very obscure. All in all I think you got ripped off...
    I would certainly advise you to do some research first and than buy helmets... or at least post pictures of the stuff you want to buy BEFORE you purchase them. But hey, this is only what I'm thinking...

Adler

imo i actually see a good original m16 with a nice camo adler the camo on m16 was field done so was always different the black lines had to be a finger thick and that was it it looks like a good lid

tom

The liner is not ww1 period german, will not comment on the camo, because its not my field.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

forgot to metion the liner it isn't ww1 probably a repro but the camo imo is good

tom

?

Tom, how can the linerpins be camoed together with the helmet while the liner is not WW1 original? Also, please look at the colors???

Adler

I posted the pics for Andy as he was having problems uploading them.

As soon as I saw all the pics, I advised him to seek a refund.

Cheers, Ade.

Andy, as Ade and Adler on this one, good advice.....
    Prost ! Steve.