Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 97 of 121 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast

Cargo Submarine U-Deutschland Artifacts and Model

Article about: Steve: Thanks for the follow-up on Mont Alto. It looks like Prusse was probably the engineer superintendent of construction on both the Deutschland and the Bremen. His official designation i

Looks awesome, Dwight! Great job and I can't wait to see the U-155 displayed next to it!

Luke

Luke: Thanks for the comment, but it will be a while before the U-155 is displayed at all. I think it will take me at least a year to build it and maybe longer. If I am lucky and nothing gets in the way, I hope to get the hull shaped by the end of September, but that might be pushing it a bit. I don't have room to put the two boats side-by-side, but that would look good. As it is now, I am going to be hard pressed to find room to display another model. But, I will find the room. Thanks again for the comment. Dwight

I just bought this and at the moment it's on the way to me. I'm very excited about this one because this is the first table that I've seen with this kind of top. Any of you guys seen one like this before?
    Thanks!

Luke

Cargo Submarine U-Deutschland Artifacts and ModelCargo Submarine U-Deutschland Artifacts and ModelCargo Submarine U-Deutschland Artifacts and Model

Luke: great catch! There is no doubt that it is genuine and very rare. When you get a chance, please send me some photos of it. Is the surfaced polished? The quality looks better than what is found on the standard version of this little table. If you ever decide to rid yourself of it, I will take it off your hands in the blink. Things out here on the left bank are getting crazier every day. The Best to you, Dwight

Dwight:
    It just arrived! Here's it compared to another table that I just recently added to the collection.

Luke

Cargo Submarine U-Deutschland Artifacts and ModelCargo Submarine U-Deutschland Artifacts and ModelCargo Submarine U-Deutschland Artifacts and Model

That noise you just heard was Dwight fainting,Luke...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Can't say that I have ever seen such tables before. Very interesting objects though!

Hey Steve.
    They are out there but you have to look really hard to find them. The one I received today makes the third mini table in my U-Deutschland collection but this one is obviously different from the others and I believe to be more rare.
    Thanks!

Luke

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    That noise you just heard was Dwight fainting,Luke...
    Hahaha! Maybe so, William! Haven't heard back from Dwight yet! Hahahaha!

Luke

Is the larger table a photo frame? It looks to be. An excellent collectable by any way of it! Nice!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 97 of 121 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast