Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Complete uniform Leib Husaren Regt. Nr. 1

Article about: Last week I went to the Kassel show and guess what happened... Right, the bunker is getting to small again... I had allready a pelzmutze of Leib Husaren Regt. Nr.1, but now I brought home a

?

Default Complete uniform Leib Husaren Regt. Nr. 1

Last week I went to the Kassel show and guess what happened... Right, the bunker is getting to small again...
    I had allready a pelzmutze of Leib Husaren Regt. Nr.1, but now I brought home a complete uniform of an Einj. Freiwilliger. The Attila, trousers and boots belonged (according to the seller) to the same Husar. This also seems plausible because everything is in the same near mint condition.
    After a 1000 km ride, I almost couldn't wait to set up the mannequin. It took me a few hours, but the result looks great, even if I say so myself... :-"
    I also discovered a Kavalleriedegen M89 in one of my cabinets... even a nice belt turned up, as if it had been waiting for this moment... Aaah, what a rush :P ...
    The LHR1 mannequin is complete now, nevertheless I want to add a few other things:
    - a Pelisse
    - a bandoleer with Kartuschkasten
    - a Sabeltasche
    - a belt to hang the Sabeltasche and the KD89 on (don't know the exact nam for it :-k ...)
    - a Faustriem
    If someone has one or more of these items and wants to get rid of them, please feel free to contact me…

Adler

Default Re: Complete uniform Leib Husaren Regt. Nr. 1

A+++++ collection.Nice way you have displayed your collection.The uniform is great and you should be very proud to own it!Nice to see this outfit and good luck with your collecting.Carl

Wau, beautiful, such detail and amazing condition.
    Great find.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Its amazing...! It must be as rare as hens teath. never seen a skull as big unless in a reference book
    Though i must admit i am not a fan of maniquins. I would rather cover up the face with a little sheet.

cheers,
    Pat

Great display!
    I love the dummy's head!!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

That is simply outstanding! Very nice indeed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Stunning example of a beautiful uniform. What a wonderful display. Thank you for sharing it with us all.

Regards,

Carl

wow that is a brilliant display a wonderful sight thanks for sharing you really do have a brilliant collection can i see german sniper armour in the background

Stunning addition to a stunning collection, from what I can see. Very Very nice.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Drop dead gorgeous.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast