Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

"Crank Handle" Bayonet

Article about: A guy walks into the office today to show me this. From researching these boards I know a little about it. From what I understand these are heavily faked. This one is missing the rivet at th

?

Default "Crank Handle" Bayonet

A guy walks into the office today to show me this. From researching these boards I know a little about it. From what I understand these are heavily faked. This one is missing the rivet at the throat of the scabbard which I understand means that it is somewhat dubious. This is not my area of collecting, and a little knowledge is dangerous, so opinions are welcome.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Crank Handle" Bayonet   "Crank Handle" Bayonet  

"Crank Handle" Bayonet   "Crank Handle" Bayonet  

"Crank Handle" Bayonet  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Crank Handle" Bayonet
    P
    Many

Default Re: "Crank Handle" Bayonet

Looks to have honest age to it. Pity it has been cleaned.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: "Crank Handle" Bayonet

An original "DEMAG" without its leather fittings/paint & the tip missing from blade....still a nice piece IMO...I have one of these for sale....its in classifieds, but the photos have not uploaded for some reason..so here's mine..for comparison...for some reason a part of the cross guard has broke off ! (before I got it !)
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Crank Handle" Bayonet   "Crank Handle" Bayonet