Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

flagpole finial help

Article about: Hello guys could anyone give any info regarding this german musicians flagpole top i.e could it be a period piece (pre 1940s) from the pics ,sorry about the quality of the pics .regards Paul

?

Default flagpole finial help

Hello guys could anyone give any info regarding this german musicians flagpole top i.e could it be a period piece (pre 1940s) from the pics ,sorry about the quality of the pics .regards Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture flagpole finial help   flagpole finial help  

flagpole finial help  

Quite possibly pre war. But the pics are indeed lousy!

Not quite sure how this would fit into a WW2 collection. No NSDAP affiliation or anything?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default better pics

Hello guys heres a couple of better pics of the finial I think it,s from a 1930s German Sangebund organisation or something along them lines or ma be not any info would be welcome, regards Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture flagpole finial help   flagpole finial help  

Impossible to definitively date-it could be any year in quite a broad span of time. Not modern. Obviously from a musical outfit,though-if German? Again, difficult to say. It's very well made and detailed, so it certainly was not cheap. I Like it, in any case! Would make for a fine display piece anywhere in the house, as it has no "offending symbols"!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks mate ,I like it my self ,Paul