Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Trench Knife

Article about: Colleagues Is this the real deal or not. I know that there are many fakes out there so need to ne sure before committing to buy. Cheers Delboy WW I

?

Default German Trench Knife

Colleagues

Is this the real deal or not. I know that there are many fakes out there so need to ne sure before committing to buy.

Cheers Delboy

German Trench Knife
    German Trench Knife
    German Trench Knife
    German Trench Knife
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-20-2016 at 12:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Trench Knife
    P
    Many

Please save the photos and post them directly to this thread otherwise the thread will be useless in the future and will be a waste of bandwidth.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Sorry for this but the site wont allow me to copy the imager,thus I had to copy the link.

Delboy

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please save the photos and post them directly to this thread otherwise the thread will be useless in the future and will be a waste of bandwidth.
    Ralph.
    Done.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Greetings Delboy,

It is a post-WW1 (modern) reproduction. If you go here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...nife-370751-3/ and review post #28 you can view exactly why yourself.

Regards,

Lance

Quote by militariaone View Post
    Greetings Delboy,

It is a post-WW1 (modern) reproduction.
    Those were my thoughts as well Lance.
    Ralph.

?

Thanks for posting the images Ron. Once again great advice from the members, cheers. You saved me a lot of money, guess I will keep looking as I just need one for my imperial collection, when I find one I will post again for the invaluable advice you offer.

Many Thanks Delboy

No problemo Delboy, always happy to assist a fellow collector of all things pointy. Once you know the correct direction the grip's cut-in slants should face, it becomes quite easy to dismiss the many fakes passed off as originals online.

V/r Lance

?

Guys what about this one it looks good to me , but your thoughts are needed.

Delboy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Trench Knife   German Trench Knife  

German Trench Knife   German Trench Knife  

Greetings Delboy,

Scabbard's leather looks replaced, but the ERN knife itself is legit/good to go. These are a pretty common variant to find in very good condition. I don't do pricing before you ask;-)

V/r Lance

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast