Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

German WW1 Artillery Officers Picklehaube

Article about: Hello, Today I stopped in an antique store and saw this picklehaube, I tried doing research and learned a little but I need someone who knows these kinds of helmets to help me out, one of th

Thank you very much everyone for your help, Im going to pick up the helmet today, and it might have a case for the helmet too! Also I have one more question, what is a Fahnrich? - Nick K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German WW1 Artillery Officers Picklehaube
    P
    Many

?

Maybe I can best describe it as an Officer aspirant...

Adler

An Ensign is sometimes called a fahnrich...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I went back to the store and he had two more picklehaubes what do you think of these? Also a couple red flags are thrown up for me because the guy showed me on a website what there worth and they were selling for 1200 euro give or take but he still only wants 400 euro, I don't know why hes selling them so cheap if there worth more. What do you guys think? also What do you think of these two picklehaubes, what is a good price for them. - Nick K

German WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers Picklehaube

Here are more pictures of the one im interested in, also the one spiked helmet comes with a case. - Nick K

German WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers PicklehaubeGerman WW1 Artillery Officers Picklehaube

?

The two other are more something like Feuerwehr Wurtemberg... not military...

Adler

Hey guys Im concerned about this helmet because the guy whos selling it knows its worth about 1200 dollars but he said for me I get a special price of "400 euro" does this throw up red flags for anyone else or am I just overthinking this? - Nick K

Does anyone agree? - Nick K

?

Agree with your thoughts... but looking at the provided pictures, I see no red flags. Maybe it's just very cheap and maybe the seller doesn't know what he has???

Adler

?

I'm sorry, but the Artillery helmet looks like a put together to me, not sure all the parts are even original. Weren't Saxon cockades flat?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast