Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good reference book in color on Austrian/Hungarian KuK medal

Article about: Im looking for a good reference book on Austrian Hungarian medals? Perferably in color with pictures of original medals? Something that can help me identify them as they cross my path? I hav

Default Good reference book in color on Austrian/Hungarian KuK medal

Im looking for a good reference book on Austrian Hungarian medals? Perferably in color with pictures of original medals?

Something that can help me identify them as they cross my path?

I have been acquiring some cabinet photos and I would like to find the medals in the pictures, etc...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good reference book in color on Austrian/Hungarian KuK medal
    P
    Many

Nobody? Nothing?

Look at the Rest Militaria Verlag in Vienna list for all their books. They have what you want, I think.
    My friend Andreas knows whereof I write.

- - ------- - -

Siehe da!

http://www.militaria.at/Default.aspx

Or, look a the Heeresgeschichtliches Museum Wien website....

Good reference book in color on Austrian/Hungarian KuK medalI spend time there, with pleasure.

- - ------- - -

viz:

http://www.hgm.at/

I am sure there are specialized works of which I am not aware. I will leave the question to my skilled friends.

Gruess an Bayern, nebenbei wuenschen wir voller Sehnsucht nach einer ordentlichen Weihnachtsfest....

Good reference book in color on Austrian/Hungarian KuK medalGood reference book in color on Austrian/Hungarian KuK medalGood reference book in color on Austrian/Hungarian KuK medalGood reference book in color on Austrian/Hungarian KuK medal8 copy.pdf
    Quote by martinsuper View Post
    Nobody? Nothing?
    There is always something here, but I am not always entirely sure what it actually is.

If you go to the museum in Wien, and you are an old person, as am I, you are well cared for with your interest in the glory of Habsburg at arms.

Senioren
    Zeitreisen und Mehlspeisen

Für unsere erfahrenen Besucherinnen und Besucher hat sich das Heeresgeschichtliche Museum etwas ganz Besonderes einfallen lassen.

Seniorinnen und Senioren sind bei uns herzlichst eingeladen am neuesten museumspädagogischen Programm nicht nur beizuwohnen, sondern auch aktiv teilzunehmen. Unter dem Motto „Zeitreisen und Mehlspeisen“ können erfahrene Semester aus fünf Themenkreisen wählen und anschließend im Museumscafe über Erlebtes mit der Kulturvermittlerin oder dem Kulturvermittler bei Cafe und Kuchen diskutieren. Dauer (1 1/2 bis 2 Stunden)

- - ------- - -

which means:

Seniors
    Time travel and pastries

For our experienced visitors , the Museum of Military History has come up with something very special.

Seniors are with us cordially invited newest museum's educational program not only attend , but also actively participate . Under the motto " Time Travel and pastries " can choose from five themes and then discuss at the Museum Cafe about experiences with the cultural mediator or mediators in the culture cafe and cake seasoned semester . Period (1 1/2 to 2 hours)

Good reference book in color on Austrian/Hungarian KuK medalI think when I retire, I will do that.

I do it now, but it is not as much fun and there is nothing good to eat here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast