Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?

Article about: The Grabenpanzer

?

Default Re: The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?

nothing yet about those two dimensiones. regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?
    P
    Many

?

OK, finally took some measures... It seems they are very different, depending on the size and maker of the grabenpanzer...

Mod.1,size 1: width 200 mm - depth 170 mm
    Mod.1,size 2: width 180 mm - depth 130 mm
    Mod.2,size 2: width 190 mm - depth 150 mm

I hope this helped you a little bit...

Adler

?

merci

?

It's a while ago since this thread has been updated. Maybe there is some other info available?
    Here's a new pic of my grabenpanzers... and a few original pics...

Adler

?

You have a great collection adler.
    I've been on the Verdun battlefield since 1986 and have found and seen lots of "Graben" Stuff in Musea all over France

Cheers Ger

?

Hi All,does this Grabenpanzer look ok to you?
    Thanks
    Andy

The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?

- - ------- - -

The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?Hi All,does this Grabenpanzer look ok to you?
    Thanks
    Andy

The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?The Grabenpanzer, what do we know?

Quote by Adler View Post
    OK, finally took some measures... It seems they are very different, depending on the size and maker of the grabenpanzer...

Mod.1,size 1: width 200 mm - depth 170 mm
    Mod.1,size 2: width 180 mm - depth 130 mm
    Mod.2,size 2: width 190 mm - depth 150 mm

I hope this helped you a little bit...

Adler
    These seem like small measurements--where are they taken from? The neck opening?

?

Hi Andy,

you have an Original, produced by RV (Rheinmetal Viersen).
    The dimensions were taken from my grabenpanzers to the specifications as Zero requested on posts #16 and #17...

Adler

?

Hello Adler,

Your thread is almost 15 years old, but if by any chance you are still around, I'd like to ask you a question.

Have you ever heard or seen stuff about Tankgewehr users wearing a Grabenpanzer ? It's a question I've been asking myself for work reasons (working in a museum) but couldn't find a decisive answer for now... I try clicking the links but my antivirus instantly locked it all (might try again tho).

So if you are still around, I'd be really glad to exchange on that matter with you.

Quote by Le Djo View Post
    Hello Adler,

Your thread is almost 15 years old, but if by any chance you are still around, I'd like to ask you a question.

Have you ever heard or seen stuff about Tankgewehr users wearing a Grabenpanzer ? It's a question I've been asking myself for work reasons (working in a museum) but couldn't find a decisive answer for now... I try clicking the links but my antivirus instantly locked it all (might try again tho).

So if you are still around, I'd be really glad to exchange on that matter with you.
    Hi Le Djo, Adler is an in memoriam member, which means that he is deceased

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast