Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Great oppertunity for a Faschinenmesser, or not?

Article about: Hello, here is Julekpl with another question. I was recently offered a pre ww1 artillery Faschinenmesser short sword for a price of \\$125. I have not seen it yet, but I have received a few pi

Default Great oppertunity for a Faschinenmesser, or not?

Hello, here is Julekpl with another question. I was recently offered a pre ww1 artillery Faschinenmesser short sword for a price of $125. I have not seen it yet, but I have received a few pictures from the seller. I don't have much information on it, whether or not the blade is rusty or chipped, but I know that the sheath may have some significant damage. The seller has not contacted me yet about the condition, but I can tell from the pictures that the hilt is in not bad shape, and it has a crown stamp. I have some very detail lacking pictures attached, but my question is how much are they worth? I have seen some go from $200 - $700. Thanks! Great oppertunity for a Faschinenmesser, or not?Great oppertunity for a Faschinenmesser, or not? Great oppertunity for a Faschinenmesser, or not? Great oppertunity for a Faschinenmesser, or not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Great oppertunity for a Faschinenmesser, or not?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Great oppertunity for a Faschinenmesser, or not?

And I forgot to mention that this is an m 1845, possibly used in the Franco - Prussian war of 1870, pre dating ww1