Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hans von Seeckt Signature...Surprise Score!

Article about: I picked up this veteran's benefit-payment booklet and was pleasantly surprised to find the -then- LieutenantColonel Hans von Seeckt's signature while he was assigned to the High Command...F

Default Hans von Seeckt Signature...Surprise Score!

I picked up this veteran's benefit-payment booklet and was pleasantly surprised to find the -then- LieutenantColonel Hans von Seeckt's signature while he was assigned to the High Command...For 14Euros on EbayGermany today...Looking forward to adding it to my display! He commanded the 100.000 man Reichswehr following WWI, producing the leadership cadre for the future Wehrmacht...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images Hans von Seeckt Signature...Surprise Score!  Hans von Seeckt Signature...Surprise Score! 
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 06-18-2014 at 09:00 PM.

you lucky so and so ........................................ Congratulations on your find.

regards

Tony

Well done. A fine item and from his World War One service on the eastern front.

?

That is cool buddy.

Nice find! There Are still treasures to be found out there if a person looks hard enough!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That's awesome! My favorite thing posted here in quite awhile. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, friends...You don't necessarily need a lot of money in this hobby...the most important thing is research/study, which comes easy when you're as interested in the subject matter as I am, lol...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 01-30-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Bravo. A very interesting piece. Seeckt is a special theme of mine.