Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

i want to get something priced rare items panzer ss

Article about: hello i would like to get somebody to pricetag this for me . but every where they just say no this is because this is the real deal only made in 415 pieces in the world .... made for 1936 hi

?

Default i want to get something priced rare items panzer ss

hello i would like to get somebody to pricetag this for me . but every where they just say no this is because this is the real deal only made in 415 pieces in the world .... made for 1936 high standing SS officers in the spanish civil war, this is in mint condition ... and comes whit legal forms for the 100 procent originalitet.

how mich is this worth today , 2015 .. anyone
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture i want to get something priced rare items panzer ss   i want to get something priced rare items panzer ss  

i want to get something priced rare items panzer ss   i want to get something priced rare items panzer ss  

i want to get something priced rare items panzer ss  

Hello Claus,
    Welcome to the forum. If you joined to get appraisals on your pieces you may well be disappointed, as that is not what is generally done here. The experts in the various sub-forums freely give of their knowledge to authenticate and then showcase genuine pieces from the period. I cannot comment on yours but value like all things is subjective and based on supply, demand and what one is prepared to pay for owning / being the custodian of something from this period in history we all have a fascination about.

Hope you understand.....
    Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Can you take new photos with a coloured background?

This badge has many differences to it from any of the authentic pieces I've ever seen. A few: The tank should not be connected to the bottom of the skull and it should have a cut out beneath it as well. The bones should only have the top 2 on each side connected to the wreath-this one is totally connected. The pin should be tapered but this one is straight. I could go on, but suffice it to say that I do not believe that this is an authentic Condor Legion Tank Badge and therefore, to be able to give it a value is pointless.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 03-09-2015 at 08:03 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

yes William you talk a lot of rubbish , and i could go on on on .... tjek your history 3 diffent types A B C was made 2 in germany and one type in spain . But please take a look at a person who is a real deal mann not a coutch cleark .. Military & Civil Badges

and please stop putting things down if you not are expert on this stuff... of course its a real deal bagde not a cheap copy......

You sound oddly Familiar, Claus...

And, the "real deal" you pointed out is none other than Charlie Snyder, in case you havent noticed-one of the most Notorious sellers of fake crap in the entire hobby. You really need to do more research, if This is the expert that you take as Biblical truth and insult someone with whom you have no clue as to their knowledge or history. You came here-no one came to you. Sorry you didn't hear what you wanted to hear.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Claus if Snyder's treasures is your expert you need to do a lot more home work . Lot and lots of fake stuff on his site

Did you really just chew out a senior member with more years of experience on these items than I've been alive, tell him how wrong he is without addressing any of his points of concern, and then post a link to Snyder's Treasures to support your accusations? My calendar says 3/8, so I know we're a little off from April fools...

?

Wagriff you beat me to it

Could be wrong but This member does sound familiar .......he also got banned yesterday "handschar"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast