Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

i want to get something priced rare items panzer ss

Article about: hello i would like to get somebody to pricetag this for me . but every where they just say no this is because this is the real deal only made in 415 pieces in the world .... made for 1936 hi

?

Because you sit behind a desk and call charlie snyder a fake and a lot of stuff , dont meen that you not are legal reaponsible for that you type .. Of course i have all papers and picktures legal stuff on this item just a link to something i find odd because there where 3 types made and only 1 in gold guess there the good ones where made and the last type was made , but i dont give a **** about senior members ... Or any one .. I just want to get a price on it nothing more so who is going to study history , and maybe se spanish leading figures whit this bagde on .. Not me maybe senior members , my guess and be 100 procent i got my historie rigth along court dokuments

i cant find the translate button.......

?

See ya later "C"... G
    Attached Images Attached Images i want to get something priced rare items panzer ss 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Claus View Post
    .. I just want to get a price on it
    Sorry, we are not a free appraisal service.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Claus,
    You will have to learn some basic internet eticate ...... Elsewhere I'm afraid !

Gary J.

Case Closed !

suggest he gets banned.

Quote by Claus View Post
    Because you sit behind a desk and call charlie snyder a fake and a lot of stuff , dont meen that you not are legal reaponsible for that you type .. Of course i have all papers and picktures legal stuff on this item just a link to something i find odd because there where 3 types made and only 1 in gold guess there the good ones where made and the last type was made , but i dont give a **** about senior members ... Or any one .. I just want to get a price on it nothing more so who is going to study history , and maybe se spanish leading figures whit this bagde on .. Not me maybe senior members , my guess and be 100 procent i got my historie rigth along court dokuments
    I have not been a member here that long but I have a lot of respect for the guys here who take the trouble to try and help people to tell the fakes from the genuine article. This is not a price comparison site, it is for us to learn from these people who have between them learnt from years of collecting and for someone to come here and sprout a load of S**t makes my blood boil. Get a life and go harass some other forum.

And I thought all called Claus were good guys?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture i want to get something priced rare items panzer ss  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

CBH
    ?

I didn't know the SS Panzer Korp served in Spain ? That must be some Rare S**T

Nice work Gary.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast