Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 163 of 215 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2141

Imperial Eks

Article about: Excellent EKs you have there Chopperman. Can you tell me more info about this one?

?

Miro,

Thanks for the explanation. If I'm being honest I always find it difficult to see any differences unless they're actually pointed out to me.

Ok, here we go with mine; the following are what I'd probably call my favourite crosses, the first one was bought in an antique shop in Germany, the shop owner said it had been sold to him by the family.

It has a square mark on the reverse and there appears to be letters inside the square - F ? maybe. There's something pencilled along the top which is too faint to read but possibly starts with Uffz. I've tried photographing the box from different angles and changing it to a negative but have had no joy in discovering the name, if anyone has an idea how I might be able to bring out the name in a photo please tell me.

Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Eks   Imperial Eks  

Imperial Eks  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Eks
    P
    Many

?

A cased CD800
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Eks   Imperial Eks  

?

A cross marked G on the ring.

Tony

?

A bashed and engraved 1st class with an old DIY(?) repair to the catch, if repaired by Dr. Eggert himself let's hope he wasn't a surgeon. The front may have been painted and the case has also been repaired.

Tony

?

An EKII to EKI conversion bought on ebay. The seller told me it belonged to his grandfather and couldn't understand why he had it as he was a stretcher bearer in WWI. That's a good enough reason as any to be awarded an EK I reckon.

Tony

?

LV 2nd class on a non com ribbon. I can't tell the age of the ribbon so I'll assume it's a replacement.

?

An EKII with what looks like a period jeweller's repair. As the suspension has been replaced there's no maker to be found.

Tony

Imperial Eks  

?

A nice WS 1st class cross.

Tony

?

Couple of fine crosses with character. That´s more than two, am I right?

I like that one with period suspension repair. And I have a weakness for EK2/1 conversions...

That's a very nice group of crosses.
    I like the 2nd class LV. It's got a very nice combination
    of patina and shiney

Like Miro, I like crosses with charactor. I like my crosses to
    show their history.

Your cased 1st class is most likely and FR. (Freidlander)
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.