Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 176 of 215 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2141

Imperial Eks

Article about: Excellent EKs you have there Chopperman. Can you tell me more info about this one?

I see yours point , aesthetically they are superior, but there is something about the " heavy" look of the 3 rd reich crosses that I like too ;-)

Mfg
    Marc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Eks
    P
    Many

?

Be careful Marc, neusilber is toxic

Yes Miro, I know it's cheap c..p, and I should appreciate the old values, but......

Mfg
    Marc

I must admit that there are one or two examples of TR crosses
    I would like to add to my collection. ( I own 4 TR crosses already)
    -----That being said, there are probably 100 or more examples of
    Imperial crosses that I am still searching for.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

My preferences look to be clearly set by the fact that I have only one 39 EK (2nd class) - but for example I have completed set of 57ers (from EK2 clasp to RK, or to oakleaves with diamonds). So - nobody can say I am not intoxicated with neusilber.
    My collection is more result of the fact that not so many people are interested in Imperials (or 57ers) as in TR era. While you can still find valuable Imperial cross in great price, it is very hard to make such score with TRs. Even room cleaner in Hermann Historica knows the price of 3/4 quarter Juncker RK.
    In fact, the best thing on EKs is, that they are from five eras, so everyone can choose his own era and claim it to be the best. I personally collect EKs all eras, so I will surely work on my TRs in the future. I just feel I still haven´t learnt enough to buy them with confidence. But I am close, already!!!

Quote by Miro View Post
    My preferences look to be clearly set by the fact that I have only one 39 EK (2nd class) - but for example I have completed set of 57ers (from EK2 clasp to RK, or to oakleaves with diamonds). So - nobody can say I am not intoxicated with neusilber. My collection is more result of the fact that not so many people are interested in Imperials (or 57ers) as in TR era. While you can still find valuable Imperial cross in great price, it is very hard to make such score with TRs. Even room cleaner in Hermann Historica knows the price of 3/4 quarter Juncker RK. In fact, the best thing on EKs is, that they are from five eras, so everyone can choose his own era and claim it to be the best. I personally collect EKs all eras, so I will surely work on my TRs in the future. I just feel I still haven´t learnt enough to buy them with confidence. But I am close, already!!!
    How about this one ??
    4 or maybe 5 Reich ;-)

Imperial Eks

Mfg
    :-) Marc

A person could go on ebay and start a collection of all the different variations.
    You know----the ones with the palm trees on them, or the motorcycle, or the
    crossed bayonets, or the octopus with the human skull

So many variations and not enough money or space to collect them all.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

I saw that piece, it caught a lot of attraction. But it is so purely made crap, mainly on reverse side, that I decided no to believe its background story. It has frame of well known 1870 fakes and core finnish looks like from the Club.

I know:-) it was JUST for fun ;-D

Mfg
    Marc

?

Hello,

I would like to share my recent addition: Wagner&Sohn marked EK I.
    The pictures are somehow a bit gloomy, so the cross actually looks better, having a nicely silver looking beading and a bit of rust on the core. Not being a fan of Wagner&Sohn before, I really have to admit that I start to like their core design now.

Imperial Eks
    Imperial Eks