Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Imperial Eks

Article about: Excellent EKs you have there Chopperman. Can you tell me more info about this one?

Default Re: Imperial Eks

Beautiful crosses. Look at the oakleaves on the Zeich marked cross of Richard's. The crispness of the detailing on the 1870 is superb. I just can't get over the need to collect these things.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Eks
    P
    Many

?

i thought i`d show mine , i`ve only got two but really like them . one is marked WILM on the ring which is for HJ Wilm, Hof_und Silberschmiede , Berlin and the lesser quality example is marked L. W which i believe is an unknown manufacturer , sorry the photography is not the best

cheers Al
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Eks   Imperial Eks  

Imperial Eks   Imperial Eks  

Imperial Eks  

?

oops , i stated one was marked Luftwaffe , i meant L.W. I think the site auto - edited it

cheers Al

Nice crosses Al. Thanks for showing, cheers, Richard.

ALLERBERGER,
    it happened to my thread, i have shown my L.W. cross earlier on in the post, and saw that the L.W. had suddenly changed to 'Luftwaffe', i know sometimes due to my age i do some daft things but i couldnt remember typing out 'Luftwaffe' !.......anyway, nice pair of EK II's.

?

Thanks for the comments gents , there are some cracking crosses posted here , and it`s real hard holding back from purchasing more I would really like to add a nice vaulted 1st class version at some stage Oradour , i know what you mean about the postings , i read mine back and couldn`t believe it , i thought old age was catching up with me i think there`s a programme that tries to stop abbreviations

cheers AL

Thought i would show my latest aquisition, a 'WILM' EK II, i bought together with its award document (which was what i was really after), i have not recieved them yet, so no physical examination. I will update on receipt.
    Attached Images Attached Images Imperial Eks  Imperial Eks  Imperial Eks 

?

Oradour , mine was the first WILM i`d seen and now another that`s fab with the paperwork , i really think it makes it , nice find ! Mine has a little rattle when you shake it ,

cheers Al

looks like your WILM has "a touch of frost "

Hi Chaps, Here's my latest. I was really after a screwback; but couldn't resist this EK1 by Wagner & Sohne, Berlin. My pics don't do it justice; but it's got a thick black patination. Probably worn and then it's not been cleaned for the last 90 years. The WS maker mark is by the hook.

Cheers,

Richard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Eks   Imperial Eks  

Page 14 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast