Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Imperial German Feldgrau Collection

Article about: Since it was a nice sunny day here in Sydney I thought I would a few photos of some of my Imperial German collection that is mostly in Feldgrau including a couple of my steel helmets (sizes

Cheers Mate, naa the right one is just a small sized helmet, unless you spotted something I don't know about?
    Last edited by reneblacky; 07-14-2019 at 08:34 AM. Reason: can't figure my L&R's

No just the transition from visor to the rear skirt looked a bit more more stepped like the square dip version but I think it’s just my eyes.

Andy,

What a lovely display. Now, the glacage sur le gateau would be an Iron Cross or two in the picture. All kidding aside, a very nice grouping!

Joel

Nice collection. Thanks for share.

Thanks Joel.
    I have more including ammo pouches, a Luger holster, 1911 wire cutters, two camo helmets, two pickelhaubes, another bayonet, a canteen, and other bits and pieces but it was too hard to display them all. But you are right I do need an Iron Cross and perhaps a sounds badge. The list is endless.

Andrew

nice display !

?

I agree with all the above statements.
    Excellent display

Semper Fi
    Phil

Nice Collection, would love to see that on my own shelf!
    Its interesting that the name on the Gas Kannister is "Rottig" as it means rotten in German... i´ve searched if this name still exists today, and its a relative rare name with only arrround 8000 examples showing up in Germany and Austria today, a very interesting piece!

A.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2