Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Imperial Stick Grens

Article about: Hi ,, a couple of nice grens ,, very early parachute gren , very rare complete with original handle,, and a nice m1915 with all its bit's

Default Imperial Stick Grens

Hi ,, a couple of nice grens ,, very early parachute gren , very rare complete with original handle,, and a nice m1915 with all its bit's
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Stick Grens   Imperial Stick Grens  

Imperial Stick Grens  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Stick Grens
    P
    Many

Default Re: Imperial Stick Grens

Hi ,, a couple of nice grens ,, very early parachute gren , very rare complete with original handle,, and a nice m1915 with all its bit's

And photos would be great.
    Tom

oops my bad! Photos just took long to open. Great looking items mate, and rare as you said.
    Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post

And photos would be great.
    Tom

no worries Tom,,, i had a mare uploading them first time round, cockpit trouble )) ( tooo much Vodka ) thank you ,,they are rare in this condition indeed so i will mothball them with the othe nice bits i have untill i sort out a nice display cabinet. here are some other imperial grens i have ,,

Best
    Regards
    Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Stick Grens   Imperial Stick Grens  

Imperial Stick Grens  

That is one FINE collection my friend...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Wow Nick. You have quite a collection there mate!! Is this your main area of collecting or all Imperial era militaria?
    Tom

Thank you Stafan and Tom...I collect all German stick grenades from ww1 to end ww2, the wife calls if an obsession ,,, me i just enjoy it,,,have a few more grens and associated items, will post some more later, ,,,must go now and find more grenades ,,,,back later ,,,,,,,only kidding,,,,,going for a re-fill,,,Beer Glass is empty

regards
    Nick

Rick
    ?

Nice collection you have there Nick, many of which i have never seen the likes of, so thanks for showing. and as you say remarkable condition for the age.
    I take it they were not dug items, so may i ask where you would obtain such an example.

regards
    Rick

Nice collection. That is the first parachute grenade I have
    ever seen.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

What a great collection mate , some there iv never seen before , thanks for showing , cheers Raymond

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast