Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Iron Cross Silverware

Article about: I picked this up a while ago. Light wood and cardboard box, 2 clasps. Iron cross logo on top of the box. inside there is a knife fork spoon and napkin ring, beautiful iron cross motifs box i

Default Spoon set addition

I was able to add a small spoon perhaps a childrens spoon to the set. It is under 3 1/2 inches long.
    Sorry its stand along rest is in the vault.
    One day I will photo the set as it stands now both the plated set and pewter spoons
    Thanks
    BryanIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross Silverware

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Iron Cross Silverware
    P
    Many

Wow, really nice, seriously doubt that is not an original set.

Lar
    I will repost what seems to be a private purchase ( thanks glen) place setting box knife fork spoon an napkin ring.

I have found the same patern in a pewter- standonlone large spoon
    and the separate childs size or desert spoon.

I sorry if I confused anyone- the first one was a definite set I have been accumulating additional pieces which have the same pattern,
    GenP

?

I was trying to see if I could find the Silversmith mark to be able to tell who made it but no luck at work. I will have to see if I can find it when I get home. I have a couple of list of makers marks there.

Semper Fi
    Phil

thanks phil- DEP FEINSTAHL maybe? I have looked on and off, I think it the closest I really got was a producer in the Rhineland If I recall.
    I will hunt around some more.

?

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    I was able to add a small spoon perhaps a childrens spoon to the set. It is under 3 1/2 inches long.
    Sorry its stand along rest is in the vault.
    One day I will photo the set as it stands now both the plated set and pewter spoons
    Thanks
    BryanIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross Silverware
    I have one of these small ones too, it's engraved as a christening present for a child born in 1914.

Having a set of full sized cutlery is just fantastic.

Tony

Thanks tony. I have to go get these out to take some better pics. As a set its attractive, but my fav part is the napkin ring,
    Do you know the maker?
    Thanks
    GenP

?

Not really no but I've just done a search and this site makes a suggestion Silver Forums at 925-1000.com I didn't find anything about the anchor.

Tony

It has been a tough one, I have looked on and off and not really found much.

Default Iron Cross silverware re=up

Alright. Went and Got Em' out.
    First let me say I am every pleased everyone enjoys these.
    Anyway
    Pictures of case, hinges, set , including napkin ring and footsoldiers pewter version also baby spoon.
    I have them out so if you want any more specific let me know so I don't lock them up first.
    GeneralPIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross SilverwareIron Cross Silverware

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast