Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Jungdeutscher Orden Membership Booklet

Article about: The Jungdeutscher Orden was one of several Weimar-era "Voelkische Verbaende" Nationalist Organizations from which the Nazis later drew much support, with Anti-Semitism being a shar

Default Jungdeutscher Orden Membership Booklet

Here's a recent addition to my display...The Jungdeutscher Orden was one of several Weimar-era "Voelkische Verbaende" Nationalist Organizations from which the Nazis later drew much support, with Anti-Semitism being a shared characteristic, including an "Aryan Paragraph"...
    Notable former members include Walter Haensch of Sonderkommando 4B, SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Josia zu Waldeck und Pyrmont, Hermann Lehmann of the SD and RSHA...
    Harro Schultze-Boyson of the Anti-Nazi Resistance was also a former Jungdeutscher Orden member...he was executed in 1942.
    Note that this association was banned in 1933...I was especially drawn to the diverse entries and many stamps...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jungdeutscher Orden Membership Booklet   Jungdeutscher Orden Membership Booklet  

Jungdeutscher Orden Membership Booklet   Jungdeutscher Orden Membership Booklet  

Jungdeutscher Orden Membership Booklet   Jungdeutscher Orden Membership Booklet  

My Grandmother must have known this guy!

I allready showed some stuff here:
    Jungdeutsche Orden (JungDO)

Later this day or tomorrow, I will flip throuh my Grandmas JuDo Fotoalbum. Since she was also member of Bruderschaft Salzwedel in these years, there is a chance that your guy may show up on a group picture.

That would be an amazing coincidence...Looking forward to your photos!
    cheers, Glenn

That is a very neat piece of history.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.