Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kaiserliche Marine - Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz

Article about: Had this one sitting around for a while and haven't bought anything in the last few weeks to show....so..... Always had my doubts given how pristine it is. Saw the recent "Post War Impe

MAP
    ?

Default Kaiserliche Marine - Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz

Had this one sitting around for a while and haven't bought anything in the last few weeks to show....so.....

Always had my doubts given how pristine it is. Saw the recent "Post War Imperial Naval wound badge" thread and it got me wondering. Brett was helpful in pointing out an original so thought I would post mine to show.

Hoping it's legit but it is in 100% condition so have my doubts. Rear catch looks good and from my untrained eye all the other bits seem to match up. Didnt spent alot for it so maybe a got a deal if it's good to go.

As always, appreciate any and all comments.

Thanks!

Michael

Kaiserliche Marine - Verwundetenabzeichen in SchwartzKaiserliche Marine - Verwundetenabzeichen in SchwartzKaiserliche Marine - Verwundetenabzeichen in SchwartzKaiserliche Marine - Verwundetenabzeichen in SchwartzKaiserliche Marine - Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kaiserliche Marine - Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Any thoughts? Thanks everyone!

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

looks ok.

MAP
    ?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    looks ok.

thanks Harry.....was looking for a "Wow! That looks amazing!" but will take an "OK".......Just kidding...Appreciate the feedback!

I would like to give you a WOW but I just don't
    know enough about them to tell a good one from
    a bad one.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Wow!!! Excellent!!! Awesome!!!!Holy Smokes Batman!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I would like to give you a WOW but I just don't
    know enough about them to tell a good one from
    a bad one.
    Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Wow!!! Excellent!!! Awesome!!!!Holy Smokes Batman!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    thanks guys!!!! I can now rest peacefully!!

?

Hello Michael about 3yrs ago I had an itch to buy one of these and showed one to Mr Doering and got a thumbs down, then I found they have been well copied and frankly gave up.
    Last night I emailed a colleague on the badge he's concerned about the crossbeam being too symmetrical and quote 'not a fan'. Here's an earlier thread:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...good-bad-8174/

Regards
    Eric

The badge is good...It has all the features of a period award...The Hardware, Round "C"- Catch are all correct and practically identical to the regular wound badges' hardware that we usually encounter... A fine textbook example!
    cheers, Glenn

MAP
    ?

Quote by Unterstand View Post
    Hello Michael about 3yrs ago I had an itch to buy one of these and showed one to Mr Doering and got a thumbs down, then I found they have been well copied and frankly gave up.
    Last night I emailed a colleague on the badge he's concerned about the crossbeam being too symmetrical and quote 'not a fan'. Here's an earlier thread:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...good-bad-8174/

Regards
    Eric
    Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    The badge is good...It has all the features of a period award...The Hardware, Round "C"- Catch are all correct and practically identical to the regular wound badges' hardware that we usually encounter... A fine textbook example!
    cheers, Glenn
    Thanks to both of you for the constructive feedback. Really appreciate the time and effort which is why this forum is just so superb!

Eric: Thanks for taking the time to research this badge on my behalf. Greatly appreciated.

Glenn: As always...a great help! Thanks!

Regards,

Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast