Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???

Article about: Hi everybody, that`s my first post in this forum. this is my helmet M-16 i bought it from a man whoe said that the helmet was found in Verdun, France together with a M1915 Adrian Helmet (des

Default M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???

Hi everybody, that`s my first post in this forum. this is my helmet M-16 i bought it from a man whoe said that the helmet was found in Verdun, France together with a M1915 Adrian Helmet (destroyed) in a excavation in that place. Well about the helmet; it has the size mark of Hermann Weissberger, but as the metal is in bad condiitons, the only mark that i could read was a simple "W" together with an strange circle, its so little that i couldn`t take a picture, the helmet was repainted in green, it got a some rust and its damaged in some many parts of the body, i am suspecting is a size 68 because my head is big, and the helmet is very big for my head. but what i don`t know very well if the helmet is fake, i believe its original what do you think? thank you

p.d: I am sorry because of my bad english.

M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???
    M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???
    P
    Many

Default Re: M-16 Helmet big size 66/68 .....fake???

Nice first helmet.
    chris

?

Real helmet must have been one big guy who wore that helmet

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Real helmet must have been one big guy who wore that helmet
    hi, what do yo mean? do you think its a fake one? Remember that the helmet has no interior, so any helmet it doesn´t care wich model, with out the interior is bigger than the man´s head. i am sure that with the interior the helmet would not been so big for my head, and believe me i am not tall (i am 1,72) but my head is big.

Welcome to the forum.
    It is a big helmet but there is nothing at all wrong with it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by James Isaak View Post
    hi, what do yo mean? do you think its a fake one? Remember that the helmet has no interior, so any helmet it doesn´t care wich model, with out the interior is bigger than the man´s head. i am sure that with the interior the helmet would not been so big for my head, and believe me i am not tall (i am 1,72) but my head is big.
    He did not say it was a fake one at all ,he just saided the guy was big.
    chris

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    It is a big helmet but there is nothing at all wrong with it.
    Thank you i hope is original. after having a fake M42 from Latvia......i was afraid of having a fake one again, because believe me, i love that M-16.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    He did not say it was a fake one at all ,he just saided the guy was big.
    chris
    I am sorry, but remember my english its not so good, when i read " a Real" i was thinkin about fake or real. thank you buddy

?

Sorry if I confused you a great first helmet

Quote by James Isaak View Post
    I am sorry, but remember my english its not so good, when i read " a Real" i was thinkin about fake or real. thank you buddy
    No problem.
    chris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast