Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M16

Article about: here are my two mod 16, a camouflaged and marked SI66 and other felgrau and marked ET6 SI66 4. ET64 all comments are welcome, regards

Default M16

here are my two mod 16, a camouflaged and marked SI66 and other felgrau and marked ET6
    SI66

ET64

all comments are welcome,
    regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16
    P
    Many

Default Re: M16

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

The camo is certainly a repaint as the paint goes over the rust pitting.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I doubt ...... but who knows!
    but I know them on the same furniture for 45 years and they are the companions of my childhood games :-)

I agree with ade.sorry.

I have to agree the camo is a repaint.
    Chris

Hello and welcome. Unfortunately, I must concur with the others. Signs of pitting below the paint is never a good thing.

As the others have said repaint on the cammo M16...The "64" size mark painted on the skirt, would of originally if present, been a black ink stamp..and would of indicated a depot re worked helmet.....liner stiching on the ET helmet looks a little new.....
    Prost ! Steve.

My first thoughts on the camo were also a post war paint job.

?

Also welcome to the forum!
    I certainly don't wanna be rude or maybe disappoint you, but the camo has repro paint, liner and chinstrap. The other helmet seems to be varnished and has also a repro liner and liner cord. Sorry, but I don't kow how to say this in a nicer way...
    Hope you can maybe get a refund or so...

Adler

?

I have to agree with all the comments stated, it certainly is a repaint over rust on the first helmet, and could be a satin matt varnish and the second with a possible satin varnish

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast