Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

m16 camo?

Article about: Hi does this m16 stand a chance or a total fake,i like it but obviously need my good members sound opinions please......

Default m16 camo?

Hi does this m16 stand a chance or a total fake,i like it but obviously need my good members sound opinions please......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m16 camo?   m16 camo?  

m16 camo?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m16 camo?
    P
    Many

?

Jake, it looks fine. What makes you think it is a fake?

Looks honest!....

Hi Jake , maybe it's just my eye sight but the black borders look to be painted over the top of areas of rust? If you can get some better close ups of these areas it may clear it up one way or the other but at the moment I am not that keen. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Jake , maybe it's just my eye sight but the black borders look to be painted over the top of areas of rust? If you can get some better close ups of these areas it may clear it up one way or the other but at the moment I am not that keen. Leon.
    It looks like some of the border has been touched up at some point!....

Thanx guys I asked as its fleabay so should expect the worst really also the price is a bit crazy £500 or best offer,think its a bit too much of a risk without someone here having it to hand.............

The leather liner shows disparity in overall wear to the shell its in....the 2 don't go. I would question that liners authenticity. Caveat emptor for sure.

?

It might just be me but I don't get any warm fuzzies from this helmet.

?

I would agree with Steve looks like it might have been painted postwar but not recently maybe the 60s or 70s done, better pictures will help to confirm this

Not a good one. Liner is oddly worn, paint on top of rust, and the rust is very red. And 500£ is a stupid price for one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast