Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M16 et 64

Article about: Picked this up today. Nothing fancy but a decent M16 with the liner band. Name written in pencil in the dome but can't get it to show up in the photos.

Default M16 et 64

Picked this up today. Nothing fancy but a decent M16 with the liner band. Name written in pencil in the dome but can't get it to show up in the photos.

M16 et 64
    M16 et 64
    M16 et 64
    M16 et 64
    M16 et 64
    M16 et 64
    M16 et 64
    M16 et 64
    M16 et 64
    M16 et 64
    M16 et 64
    M16 et 64

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 et 64
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

spent the $ already???? Just busting your chops....

Nice honest lid. Does it have some battle damage? Or just a stress fracture?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great pick up !
    These M16's are becoming rarer and rarer in original form, great to see original paint and despite loosing its tongues the liner band, still has its Pickelhaube style chinstrap attachments in place !
    One of the more common makers, E.T. Eisenhuettenwerke Thale A.G. in the Thale /Harz region, made sizes 60 to 68.
    Check in the inside dome area for heating lot number, I have noticed E.T. marked helmets usually marked with a number starting with an "R" indicating steel that was milled by Stahlwerk Röchling, in Volkingen
    Prost ! Steve.

a nice salty one.