Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

m16 helmet

Article about: this one looks better than the previous one i posted, what are yall's opinions on this one? I didnt know that shells themselves were faked seems like a waste of time to fake one thanks john

Thumbs up m16 helmet

this one looks better than the previous one i posted, what are yall's opinions on this one?

I didnt know that shells themselves were faked seems like a waste of time to fake one

thanks
    john

m16 helmetm16 helmetm16 helmetm16 helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m16 helmet
    P
    Many

Helmet is good, looks like a mechanic or something owned it and used it as a sign!. What's the maker mark? Looks like a G62?

Oh my god! Its got a twin on Gentleman's Military Interest Club!

?

The reproduction M16 helmets I have seen most commonly are quite hideous! I do believe slowly but surely they are getting better though. When you look at any original then one of the common fakes, It takes a nano second to realize how bad they are, You can spot them a mile away! That is a nice condition shell for the most part, Shame about the holes in the top. Is that post war damage? I have attached a pic of a common fake & original for comparison. Cheers, Sean.

m16 helmetm16 helmet

?

Sean
    You used to be able to bend them between both hands level with the chinstrap lugs but haven't tried it in awhile, sellers may get miffed today though. If one has a collection you may receive odd looks from family members, par for the course they think us nuts anyway.

Eric

A good shell no doubt. Nice to see the chin strap hardware still hanging in there. Can you easily get rid of that yellow advertisement? Color may be original to the shell. Attached photos of my M16 for comparison. Helmets with single shaft air vents are larger - and those with two layer air vents are smaller. Looks like your example is indeed a smaller size 62. Look for stamped markings on the skirt. Cheers, NH

m16 helmetm16 helmet

Hi Neal,
    Just a short question, is your m16 light grey inside or is it just the lighting playing a trick ??
    Mfg
    Marc