Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M16 From The Meuse Argonne

Article about: Looks like shell/grenade damage with a few small arms hits for good measure...they must have really been ticked off at this guy.

Default Re: M16 From The Meuse Argonne

Looks like shell/grenade damage with a few small arms hits for good measure...they must have really been ticked off at this guy.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 From The Meuse Argonne
    P
    Many

What a great piece of history! I love it. Thanks for sharing, Jim G.

Still has alot of the original paint on it,great piece of history,

Thanks for all the great comments guys , im pleased you like it , cheers Raymond

Here some of the ones I pick-up in Meuse Argonne with battle damage.Just love the one you have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M16 From The Meuse Argonne  

Awesome pieces Chris , did you find the helmet plate there as well. cheers Raymond

Quote by ironcross1 View Post
    Awesome pieces Chris , did you find the helmet plate there as well. cheers Raymond
    Yes, the helmet did not come with it the plate .The helmet came from a barn in Romagne-sous-Montfaucon in Meuse Argonne .I found the plate about 2 years ago in a very good field,when I saw it I was very happy but I thought it was a helmet intil I pick it up and was super happy.

To have one of these in your helmet collection would finish it off perfect , to have one you have found on the battlefield yourself is even better , looks like we are both lucky men Chris, cheers Raymond

Quote by ironcross1 View Post
    To have one of these in your helmet collection would finish it off perfect , to have one you have found on the battlefield yourself is even better , looks like we are both lucky men Chris, cheers Raymond
    I would say you are very lucky , very nice piece,being able to know it came from Meuse Argonne for or from any location 100% is the beat deal.

I picture a situation where by the German got their Sgt. and they not only got him but got close and pumped extra rounds into the body. Un needed but probably made them feel better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast