Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M18 Stahlhelm - Got a chance?

Article about: Pics are poor but it looks good to me. Just not sure of the paint. Liner looks OK. I have an M16 and transitional M17. Wanted this to fill the missing piece Thoughts? Michael

MAP
    ?

Default M18 Stahlhelm - Got a chance?

Pics are poor but it looks good to me. Just not sure of the paint. Liner looks OK.

I have an M16 and transitional M17. Wanted this to fill the missing piece

Thoughts?

Michael

M18 Stahlhelm - Got a chance?M18 Stahlhelm - Got a chance?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M18 Stahlhelm - Got a chance?
    P
    Many

the paint inside looks good but the paint on the outside looks odd but it could be the picture.
    chris

MAP
    ?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    the paint inside looks good but the paint on the outside looks odd but it could be the picture.
    chris
    thanks. My point exactly. My friends picture taking abilities leave much to be desired...that said he knows his stuff and has always provided me with original items. He's confident it's 100%. I should have it in hand in two weeks for an inspection.

M

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Looks good Michael. The paint outside would just be the only thing to look over as you state. You will know my Brutha once you have it. Nice piece!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Looks good Michael. The paint outside would just be the only thing to look over as you state. You will know my Brutha once you have it. Nice piece!

Rossi
    Thanks Rossi. Was hoping to find a nice camo version or ear cut out but this one (if good) will be perfectly fine...now have to see what he's asking for it!

?

Good luck! Hope it works out. Have a good week! Keep us posted.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Rossi. Was hoping to find a nice camo version or ear cut out but this one (if good) will be perfectly fine...now have to see what he's asking for it!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Nice to see the innards are there - hope it works out
    and the surface paint is original.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Lucky devil I can never find one with an intact chin strap these days.

Eric

MAP
    ?

Quote by Unterstand View Post
    Lucky devil I can never find one with an intact chin strap these days.

Eric
    Well. I don't own it yet! :-)

Let's see what he's asking. Not sure what the going rate for these helmets are. No clue. Looked online but only saw transitional or really beat up ones.

The chinstrap is there which is great but it does appear to have a tear near the bales so I'm sure much care will need in the handling of this lid.

Michael

?

Looks clean Michael pity about the tear the liner looks original to the helmet better pictures when you get that puppy, I've no idea what they go for blimey prices are all over the place at the moment,,,, the chin strap makes a big difference pricewise always has imo.

Eric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast