Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Marine Uniforms

Article about: Its great to see a forum that is heavily active in the Imperial sector. I have nearly transitioned completely from TR to Imperial with the exception of a couple items. My primary focus is on

?

Default Marine Uniforms

Its great to see a forum that is heavily active in the Imperial sector. I have nearly transitioned completely from TR to Imperial with the exception of a couple items. My primary focus is on the naval and naval land units and collect strictly their headgear and uniforms and was curious if there were any likeminded collectors here. My favorite I'd have to say is the Seebataillon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marine Uniforms  

?

Interesting, would love to see more of your treasures Sir

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Interesting, would love to see more of your treasures Sir
    Ironically I only have photos of my caps uploaded, but tomorrow I'll upload the uniform pics

Hey Ron. Very nice! Thanks for showing. I really look forward to seeing more of your collection.

Luke

?

Just a brief shot of what I've acquired over the years. My largest regret was passing on a feldgrau Marine Infantry tunic, but at the time it was over 5,000 Euro and the dollar was at it's lowest at the time. That is my major regret because they never come up on the market. At any rate, I've had to sell a couple frock coats, a dress coatee etc and a couple items currently on consignment at the Guild due to moving to a small 2/2 with no man cave to display these. I have 2 very large display cabinets in the living room alone so I'm pretty maxed out.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marine Uniforms   Marine Uniforms  

Marine Uniforms   Marine Uniforms  

?

I look forward to seeing more photos of your tunic friend. Your displays are very nice also.

very nice not easy things to get.

?

Excellent uniforms and display!

Adler

ccj
    ?

Marine Uniforms

I have interest but there's not much in English to read that I've found. I have a tunic but need a visor cap or Shako.

?

new addition
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marine Uniforms   Marine Uniforms  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast