Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mauser 1914 Pocket Pisol

Article about: Recently purchased this Mauser 1914 for \\$220. Thought it was a good deal and went for it. The magazine goes in very tight however, it fires well. It looks like it might actually be for a Mau

Default Mauser 1914 Pocket Pisol

Recently purchased this Mauser 1914 for $220. Thought it was a good deal and went for it. The magazine goes in very tight however, it fires well. It looks like it might actually be for a Mauser HSc though. As always, any input is appreciated!

Mauser 1914 Pocket Pisol

MAP
    ?

Nice little pocket pistol!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice pistol. The gun has been refinished as I an sure you already knew. I am not sure what model the mag should go to but an HSc is a good guess. Thanks for sharing.
    John

Nice pistol!!

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Nice pistol. The gun has been refinished as I an sure you already knew. I am not sure what model the mag should go to but an HSc is a good guess. Thanks for sharing.
    John
    Thanks John. You're right. Actually, I bought the pistol with the intention of having one that I could shoot, I therefore sought out one that was in worse condition in, or one whose value would not be hurt if I were to use it. It was actually brown with rust when I got it and I had a gunsmith friend clean and blue it correctly. Certain parts (slide, frame) are done with the classic bluing and certain others (trigger, pin, screws)are fire blued. So, it is correctly refurbished. I'm sure some are against that, however, if left alone it would most likely have rusted into oblivion. Now, it's a fun and safe to shoot pistol.