Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mauser Gewehr 71 & Gewehr 88 Patronentaschen

Article about: Greetings Friends, These arrived on Friday and are quite an interesting study...I wiped them down and carefully pulled out the Inserts - Notice they used Wood as a Base for the Inserts - The

Default Mauser Gewehr 71 & Gewehr 88 Patronentaschen

Greetings Friends,
    These arrived on Friday and are quite an interesting study...I wiped them down and carefully pulled out the Inserts - Notice they used Wood as a Base for the Inserts - The Top Mauser 71 Pouch is Stamped "JR.66 1881" and the Gew.88 Pouch is marked Wurt.Inft.Regt.No123....I'm also very pleased to see that there is no damage to these whatsoever - Not too shabby and very affordable...I also picked up a box of 7mm Mauser Ammunition yesterday for my Mauser/Loewe M95 Short Rifle, which I have yet to fire, lol....
    The Top Shelf in my Curio Cabinet is currently devoted to Imperial Items only - They're in Good Hands now...
    Many Thanks to those that helped identify these for me...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mauser Gewehr 71 & Gewehr 88 Patronentaschen   Mauser Gewehr 71 & Gewehr 88 Patronentaschen  

Mauser Gewehr 71 & Gewehr 88 Patronentaschen   Mauser Gewehr 71 & Gewehr 88 Patronentaschen  

Mauser Gewehr 71 & Gewehr 88 Patronentaschen   Mauser Gewehr 71 & Gewehr 88 Patronentaschen  

Mauser Gewehr 71 & Gewehr 88 Patronentaschen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mauser Gewehr 71 & Gewehr 88 Patronentaschen
    P
    Many

Hi Glenn,looks like a nice find.

?

Nice, the one box even has a name tag, so you can trace it back to the soldier.