Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Medal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburg

Article about: Hello everyone, I was checking this medal bar, ribbon bar and wounded badge and I wanted to ask you what you tought. They all seem original to me but I'm no expert. Is the mount from the era

Greetings friends, I'm pleased to tell you guys that today I received the medal bar. Since it came from England it took a while to arrive to Costa Rica. I just have a couple of questions: since I only had WWII medals in my collection I'm a little worried for the size of the medals. They are quite petite, in fact I previously owned a HIndenburg Cross and it's larger than the one in the medal bar. Is this normal? did awards came in different sizes? should I look for markings? Any help regarding this would be very much appreciated, I you needed some pictures I could post them. I thank you all.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburg
    P
    Many

Picture would really help but from I can see from your first post,
    everything looks fine.

Your iron cross will be just a bit smaller that a TR cross. Roughly 41mm
    compared to 44mm for a 39er.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Default More pictures

Sorry for the delay, I have had a very busy week. Here are some more pics that hopefully would help you guys tell if there's anything wrong with this medal bar (hope not I really love it). I also attached one of the ribbon bar.

Medal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburgMedal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburgMedal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburgMedal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburgMedal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburgMedal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburgMedal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburgMedal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburg

Here are a couple more of the wounded badge that came with the medal bar.

Medal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburgMedal bar-EK2-Marine Korps cross-9yr service-hindenburg

I'm not real good with bars but from what I see, it looks perfectly good to me.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thank you for your sincerity and quick response Greg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2