Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

medal group photos and military pass

Article about: the last medal group i have which has documents included this one also has photos and ill get the binos out to see if i can spot the man in the portrait in the group photos

?

Default medal group photos and military pass

the last medal group i have which has documents included this one also has photos and ill get the binos out to see if i can spot the man in the portrait in the group photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture medal group photos and military pass   medal group photos and military pass  

medal group photos and military pass   medal group photos and military pass  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement medal group photos and military pass
    P
    Many

Default Re: medal group photos and military pass

Rory, great set of papers/medals to one man ! some info on the "2. Thüringisches Infanterie-Regt. Nr.32"
    which was garrisoned at Meiningen, and was part of XI Armee Korps.....more here http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/2._Th%C...egiment_Nr._32 just hit your translate button !
    Thanks for showing....
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Default Re: medal group photos and military pass

thanks for the info Steve i thought i would show them off, i have another couple of sets of medals with death cards and photos etc which ill take pics of tomorrow.

do you think they are all origional to each other or all put together?