Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Militär Jubiläumskreuz 1908

Article about: At first I thoughts its good, but as always, the more Im looking at it, the more I think, that something is wrong with it. Overall condition is very well. Shiny, and does have a very vell pr

?

Default Militär Jubiläumskreuz 1908

At first I thoughts its good, but as always, the more Im looking at it, the more I think, that something is wrong with it.

Overall condition is very well. Shiny, and does have a very vell preserved ribbon, but if you focus on the rear side, you will see some marks, near the top 8, and bottom 8, in a shape of o. Finishing quality at the edges is quite poor too, It looks like a cast to me, since the details seem to have sharp inconsistent edges, on the inside of the the cirle, and on the leaves.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Militär Jubiläumskreuz 1908
    P
    Many

Looks cast to me as well, and quite crudely so. The color of the metal is odd, too.

?

Exactly, crude, thats the word to describe it. This Militär Jubiläumskreuz 1908 is like no other.

Hi,

really strange. Why to fake medal, which is one of the most common from this period? But agreed, looks not good - also the details of the Emperor's face & uniform are poor. Here is one form my archive for comparision.

greetigs
    Tomasz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Militär Jubiläumskreuz 1908   Militär Jubiläumskreuz 1908