Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

My Imperial EK Collection

Article about: Next I have another Godet pinback with its award document. The front shows some rust.

?

Default Re: My Imperial EK Collection

Thank all you guys for the great replies and I appologise for such a long intermission but Dion and I have been out on the hunt lately

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Imperial EK Collection
    P
    Many

?

Ok back to work. Next up we have a couple Sy Wagners. This first one I got recently replacing the one I had with the repaired catch. I think it may have been cleaned but it looks nice. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Next one has an early case. Unfortunately the push button is missing I think most collectors would agree that these early paper hinge cases are their favorites. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Now for some lovely "We" EKs. These are some favorites as well. This first one was being sold as an unmarked cross and I thought it might be a "FR" but when I recieved it I was still happy to see the "We" under the catch. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Maker mark. Might I add that these two crosses have two different cores. My Imperial EK Collection

?

The next one with the second core is cased and engraved. I LOVE engraved crosses and am always seeking them out My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Etui, mark and engraving. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Now for a few Wagner & Sohn. I have 4 of these but I think there are only two different core types out of these four. Here's the first. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Here is another with a different core. Notice that even the makers marks are different. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

he next two are both cased with carton. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast