Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

My Imperials

Article about: While at this forum I am probably better known as a collector of East German Medals I also collect Imperial. Here is some of them.

Well done.
    Another good looking medal bar for your collection.

It will be really hard to nail down a definite maker for your Ek
    with there being at least a partial maker's mark to go off of. That core is
    fairly generic and was used by a few different makers. JWS and Wilm come to
    mind but I am sure that there are others as well.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Imperials
    P
    Many

?

Thanks Greg. I have moved the ribbon around as much as i feel safe doing hoping to catch a glimpse of a makers mark with no luck. I find trying to ID EK's to be very frustrating what with all the core sharing.

Quote by Hagen View Post
    Thanks Greg. I have moved the ribbon around as much as i feel safe doing hoping to catch a glimpse of a makers mark with no luck. I find trying to ID EK's to be very frustrating what with all the core sharing.
    I know what you mean.
    Sometimes we just have to be satisfied in knowing that the cross is a nice
    original piece of 100 year old history.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Agree. Another great group of four.

?

A little 2 place Saxon Bar consisting of Friedrich August Medal in Bronze with 1914-1916 Clasp and a Saxon 15 Year Long Service Cross for NCO'S and enlisted.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Imperials   My Imperials  

My Imperials   My Imperials  

My Imperials  

Fantastic couple. It is a combination that I love. It took me a few days to see your post. Congratulations.
    Santi

?

Christmas present to self. Bavarian MVK 2nd Class w/ Swords. Maker Jacob Leser.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Imperials   My Imperials  

Quote by Hagen View Post
    Christmas present to self. Bavarian MVK 2nd Class w/ Swords. Maker Jacob Leser.
    Very nice, congrats!
    I thought about this one myself, but opted to get the one with crown and swords.
    It has not arrived yet.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

So that was you! I was going back for that one once I made sure Christmas money would last just to see it sold. I see you also got the 2 piece Bavarian bar Michael had for sale. Congrats Ralph, all great pieces.

Quote by Hagen View Post
    So that was you! I was going back for that one once I made sure Christmas money would last just to see it sold. I see you also got the 2 piece Bavarian bar Michael had for sale. Congrats Ralph, all great pieces.
    Thank you.
    Yes, I waited to see if the medal bar would arrive, before making the other purchase.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast