Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

My Medal Bars or Ordensspange

Article about: Hi you have a great collection... All we know is that, at times, fighting the Russians, we had to remove the piles of enemy bodies from before our trenches, so as to get a clear field of fir

Default Re: My Medal Bars or Ordensspange

Frack you sir!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Medal Bars or Ordensspange  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Medal Bars or Ordensspange
    P
    Many

I beg your Baden!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Medal Bars or Ordensspange  

Don't be so Bulgar!

General honour decoration squeezed in.

A couple of Lubeck bars.

My most recent bar, which I really like, nothing particularly fancy but interesting combination. All private purchase pieces.

?

Im happy this thread is taking off! Those are some nice bars! I havent had a chance to grab any red cross ones yet, yours are magnificent! Gotta have the Lubeck and Hamburg medals. Im looking at a few Hamburg bars this week. Lee

?

It finally came! Dont tell the wife! I finally got a 1870 Iron cross and 1895 Jubiläumspange! And to top it off on a bar. The cross is magnetic 3 peice and everything looks in order. The spange has good details and I compared it to Chopperman´s in the EK thread. Not an expert so I have made alot of comparisons and so on. The bar itself is very well constructed and has few moth holes. Everything looks period made. It has a makers tag which are not as common but are out there. Need to research the company. More expert inputs are more than welcome. I know how to listen to my elders thats how I survived this long! I will probably never have the funds to get another item like this but I wouldnt mind getting some more campaigne bars.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Medal Bars or Ordensspange   My Medal Bars or Ordensspange  

My Medal Bars or Ordensspange   My Medal Bars or Ordensspange  

leej11, outstanding set, must of cost !...the 70' EK II looks fine from the photo provided (if you want better evaluation, a photo front and back ,straight on clos-up would be best), especially with the 1895 Jubilaumsspange !...however, despite the EK's rarerity, I like the 4th class 'Order of the Red Eagle' best... great find...one of these on its own is £300+!

?

Yes it did. I sold my car when I got out of the Army because it was American specs so I used some of the money from that. My wife doesnt know how much I blew on this but it was a one time only event. The EK and red eagle are both threaded down so I cant turn them over. The spange is also threaded down at the bottom. I will try to take some more but my camera starts to get blurry when I get closer. Lee

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast