Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My small WWI collection

Article about: by Sadurni Well I have a very limited WWi collectiom, but intend to increase it this year It is interesting that some pickelhaube helmets in the field didnt have the spike and there were act

Default My small WWI collection

Well I have a very limited WWi collectiom, but intend to increase it this year

It is interesting that some pickelhaube helmets in the field didnt have the spike and there were actualy covers made for them. I have stumblel upon sveral pictures that confirm this.

This were my latest purchases:

I also just acquired an M16 helmet shell with its original paint and a complete French adrian helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small WWI collection   My small WWI collection  

My small WWI collection  

Default re: My small WWI collection

Thanks for showing them!

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: My small WWI collection

Great start mate , some nice bits, the M16 looks like a camo , any chance of some more pics of it , looks awesome , cheers Raymond

?

You have a good start, keep it up( are there any marks on the mask or the cansiters), I have been collecting for about three years now, here is some of my small collection- always keep your eyes open , I have found some of these thing from e-bay( be careful there is a lot of junk on e-bay) to a church auction and that little old lady down the street.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small WWI collection   My small WWI collection  

?

more

My small WWI collection  

Hi Georg, nice honest looking items. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Cheers, Ade.

PS Welcome to the forum!

I have an idea, since so many nice items have been posted here why not change the name of the thread and lets all post our WWI collection and items here

?

That sound good, I have more items to share, but how would one change the name of the thread ? If it can’t be changed I may just start a new thread .

Phillip Green
    ?

Hello Sadurni. Great collection you have there. love the sword collection on the wall. Here in Australia you have to have a collectors licence and it take a ton of paperwork to get one.
    keep up the good work.
    regards phil

Very nice! I'm still looking to find a camo M16 to add to my collection!
    Cheers!
    Rob

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast