Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need expert advice on Helmet m18

Article about: Hi, I've been offered a German m18 Helmet and the Makers Mark is really unusual, so I thought I'd better run this through you guys before committing to buy. The Makers Mark is E.T.66 B - I k

Default Need expert advice on Helmet m18

Hi,

I've been offered a German m18 Helmet and the Makers Mark is really unusual, so I thought I'd better run this through you guys before committing to buy.

The Makers Mark is E.T.66 B - I know that E.T.66 is a known Makers Mark - but the "B" I have only seen once before - Any ideas what it is? Sorry I have no pics - the Helmet looked legit or at least a very accurate Reproduction.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need expert advice on Helmet m18
    P
    Many

Sorry Friedrich but I do not think we can help you without images as any advice would be seriously uninformed, and I for one would not want my opinion to be your "I will buy it" only for it to turn out to be a fake!. Leon.

Haha! Cool Picture!

Anyway since the questing is all about the existence of the extra Letter "B" following the usual E.T.66 marking - no pictures are really needed.

Quote by Friedrich View Post
    Haha! Cool Picture!

Anyway since the questing is all about the existence of the extra Letter "B" following the usual E.T.66 marking - no pictures are really needed.

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Thanks for your help guys...............