Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

not really sure what I have

Article about: these items were passed down to me from my grandfather who brought them back from germany after the ww2. im wondering if anyone has any idea the value of the necklace? as well as the belt bu

Default not really sure what I have

these items were passed down to me from my grandfather who brought them back from germany after the ww2. im wondering if anyone has any idea the value of the necklace? as well as the belt buckle in the 3rd pic, upper right.

Default Re: not really sure what I have

satirev....the only things "Imperial" here, are a buckle in photograph number 3 (top left), which is an Officers, missing its keeper, and the medal attached to the " necklace" which appears to be a long service medal (9 or 12 year) as for a value on the necklace, depends on I would imagine, its gold content, if any, the medal is worth around £15 on its own. The rest of the items are of the Third Reich (Nazi) period, and I can make no comment on the authenticity, I see you have posted the same items on one of the Third Reich sub forums....I am sure they will be far able to I.D. and authenticate there......
    Prost ! Steve.

Default Re: not really sure what I have

I believe your 'necklace' is actually a pocketwatch chain.............

There is currently a similar WWII Heer buckle and tab
    at our local Antique Mall - they are asking $100.
    Regards,

Steve.