Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions on M-1895 PICKELHAUBE

Article about: by stuka f Looks like one missed a great opportunity.... :-( |< Hi, for 279\\$

Default Re: Opinions on M-1895 PICKELHAUBE

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Looks like one missed a great opportunity....
    :-(
    |<
    Hi, for 279$

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on  M-1895 PICKELHAUBE
    P
    Many

Not sure you would have had it for that price, as you said there was a other bidder, but still !
    Use a sniper next time !.......

...........or a alarm clock!;-)
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I really don't get it... First you ask advice and it appears to be a rare helmet... then you fall a sleep and let it go for a fraction of the value??? Talking about a missed opportunity...

Adler

Quote by Adler View Post
    I really don't get it... First you ask advice and it appears to be a rare helmet... then you fall a sleep and let it go for a fraction of the value??? Talking about a missed opportunity...

Adler
    Hi, i have a father with many health issues, i have a girlfriend living 400 km away, i work and study and i started to run my own business.
    Im a human being, so i can fall a sleep as one.

Thank you for all the advice but in the end its only a helmet, life and health comes first.

Quote by Adler View Post
    I really don't get it... First you ask advice and it appears to be a rare helmet... then you fall a sleep and let it go for a fraction of the value??? Talking about a missed opportunity...Adler
    A little harsh there Adler, just goes to show that some of us have other lives to lead......Nuno, I would not worry, it was not to be, I work on the philosophy of there will be another just round the corner (especially on E-Bay) ....that one, despite being a rare one in the end, was not in the best condition....if you want an example of one in a diverse collection, may I suggest a good condition Prussian line infantry M95 or M15, these are still available at good prices. Good health to your family.......
    Prost ! Steve.

?

I wasn't trying to be rude at all... If you feel it that way, than I appologize. Life and health comes first... I agree with that.
    But please considder also that some people spent a serious ammount of time to help others by giving important information while also having other lives to lead.
    In this case it took me also a lot of time to put this text together while it's not my native language at all. My daughter has had serious surgery and almost died a few days ago, meanwhile I've a business to run etc. Still i did an effort to help...
    So, I was a bit frustrated and just as Kris already said, I wanted to confirm it really was a missed opportunity. How many of these did you see already?
    But indeed, don't worry, there are still enough pickelhaubes in the world, so at the end... if you really want one, you'll get one.

Adler

?

That wasent a bad price for a pickelhaube. A nice rare one as well. Though I am sure you can find one in better condition again. Ebay is always coming out with items everyday.

Cheers, Pat

Quote by Adler View Post
    I wasn't trying to be rude at all... If you feel it that way, than I appologize. Life and health comes first... I agree with that.
    But please considder also that some people spent a serious ammount of time to help others by giving important information while also having other lives to lead.
    In this case it took me also a lot of time to put this text together while it's not my native language at all. My daughter has had serious surgery and almost died a few days ago, meanwhile I've a business to run etc. Still i did an effort to help...
    So, I was a bit frustrated and just as Kris already said, I wanted to confirm it really was a missed opportunity. How many of these did you see already?
    But indeed, don't worry, there are still enough pickelhaubes in the world, so at the end... if you really want one, you'll get one.

Adler
    Hey Karel,
    sorry to hear about you daughter! I hope all is well now.
    We all apperciate, and Nuno in particular, the effort you went tru for thise question and for all other in general regarding the theme our intrest is going to.
    I must say you reaction made me also wunder..., but i do understand now!!
    I guess we all get to thise point where we want to shout (VERY LOUD!)out !
    And even if Nuno missed thise opportunity, he and you made us learn more, so your effort wasn't in vain!!
    We do not only share our collections, we can share happiness,but some times we need to share greef, frustration of RL with each other.
    That is what thise forum is so great for. Virtual friends, but friends never the less.
    I have been on fora since the begining of internet, and thise is the second time it happened to me. I am still in (very good!)contact with peolple I never met from a forum that no longer exist!
    Keep on posting, Karel!
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Looks like one missed a great opportunity....
    :-(
    |<
    It just happened to me too!
    What a silly idea ending a auction on a sunday afternoon!
    I was home working and forgot about it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on  M-1895 PICKELHAUBE  

cheers
    |<ris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2