Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Oppinions on M17

Article about: Sounds good to me, I paid I think 400 euro for my example which from memory is an M16. I like especially the remains of Ypres mud in the vent lug.

Sounds good to me, I paid I think 400 euro for my example which from memory is an M16. I like especially the remains of Ypres mud in the vent lug.

Oppinions on M17

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oppinions on M17
    P
    Many

?

Why does everyone insist on removing the liner? It dates to the period of the helmet's last use. Recall that these helmets were used during the interwar period and the revolutionary period saw many locally made stop-gap items produced, so it is possible that the leather pads date from that period. Leave it as is and if others sneer at it - that's fine. The liner doesn't hurt the value at all.

Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone, we all have a right to our opinions, right or wrong. It's a nice lid with an interesting history.

Isnt the one on the first pictures M16 too?

It's just the metal liner band that makes it a M17, M16 has leather :-)

Mfg
    Marc

?

Hello Marc
    Difficult because I love them all lol! but I'd probably pass on that helmet beyond 150 euros.

Hi Glenn
    Good Lord is your helmet available for viewing anywhere else on the forum from what I see I'm in love.

Eric

Quote by Unterstand View Post

Hi Glenn
    Good Lord is your helmet available for viewing anywhere else on the forum from what I see I'm in love.

Eric
    Sure is!

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...-shell-359096/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2