Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Orden Türkei Gallipoli Stern 1 Weltkrieg

Article about: I would just like to ask our menbers views on this star below.. it is for sale. thanks in advance... replacement catch ? a machining pattern on the back?? mm seem to have a problem with pict

Default Re: Orden Türkei Gallipoli Stern 1 Weltkrieg

Quote by oradour View Post
    OTTER76, a nice original piece, probably made in the twenties, a private purchase Jewellers piece (hence no markings), silver washed (now sadly worn/polished off), similiar pin/hinge and fastner to observed same period made Iron Cross 1st class, probably German or Austrian made. These awards have been observed with vertical and horizontal fastenings/pins, and even with a suspension ring attached ! (for ribbon attachment on a bar). Prost ! Steve.
    Thanks Steve! Lucky of me I did not let this one go some years ago. Merry Xmas.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Orden Türkei Gallipoli Stern 1 Weltkrieg
    P
    Many

hargallipoli
    ?

ANZAC & Gallipoli was like a dream. It was a fantastic place with its history and incredible natural surroundings and also entertainment. I spent 3 unforgettable days in there with my family. I would like to special thanks for the company TTG Travel They provided us a very professional and comfortable vacation Gallipoli Tours & Troy Tour, Private, Daily, Sightseeing, Anzac my trip was wonderful in Gallipoli .The program was planned by Gallipoli daily city tours and i vanna thank you to them because of perfect tours We joined the half day city tour and i can just say it was great.

Quote by hargallipoli View Post
    ANZAC & Gallipoli was like a dream. It was a fantastic place with its history and incredible natural surroundings and also entertainment. I spent 3 unforgettable days in there with my family.
    hargallipolli, welcome to the forum ! if you have any photographs from your great trip please show here on the forum, start a new thread here on the Imperial section, I am sure my fellow compatriots will enjoy seeing them. It must of been a trip of a lifetime, I have visited Turkey for the last two years, and I am returning next year ! however, sadly not to the Dardenelles region !
    Prost ! Steve.

Hamish Wiggens
    ?

Hi Hargalllipoli, yes takes me back many a year when i did a tour at Anzac Cove gallipoli back in 96,Managed to find a few interesting items in the trenches. Within 5 Min's of scratching around,shell casings,medicine containers,shrapnel,cloth,buttons,even a knuckle bone which was quickly placed back and re covered.I found it amazing at the museum.Bullets in the display cabinets from opposing forces,which had fused together in mid flight against each other!! really defines the saying the air was thick with lead.Unfortunatley i was on a tour which had limited time at these sites. My Great Grandfather landed here with the British,fortunately for him,he was sent back to Egypt,as his buddy manged to put a pick axe through his hand when breaking up ground when filling sand bags.

Regards Hamish Wiggens Perth WA

OTTER76 It's an original. German made. I've a archive with all types there ever where. It's "original type E" in my archive.

darrenj40 I need greater pictures to give a comment your piece.

Quote by Forbidden Fruits View Post
    OTTER76 It's an original. German made. I've a archive with all types there ever where. It's "original type E" in my archive.
    This is a 7 year old thread, and this member hasn't logged in in 4 years, I doubt you will get an answer from him.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2